1. No one should move, talk, or stand close to or directly behind the ball or the hole when player is addressing the ball or making a stroke. This can distract your fellow players.
2. The player who had the best score on the last hole will play first to tee off at the next hole (referred to as the honor). If two or more players have the same score the honor is held by the player who held it on the previous hole.
3. No player should play until the players in front are out of range.
4. In the interest of all, players should play without delay—for example if your honor, tee off before marking your card.
5. If you are unable to keep up with the group ahead, call the following players through and do not continue play until those players have passed and are out of range.
6.Through the green ensure that any turf cut or displaced (divots) are immediately replaced and pressed down and that any damage to the putting green made by the ball (pitch marks) or the player, is carefully repaired. Smooth over footprints and club marks in all bunkers and place the rake inside the bunker.
7. At the finish of the days play thank your playing partners for their company and immediately add your cards. When you are both happy that the scores are correct sign both the card you are marking and your own, before handing them in to the duty organizer.
8. The flag stick must be left IN or OUT ( new golf rules)